What is Zoom teeth whitening?
Zoom whitening is a simple power-assisted bleaching process, that is quickly and efficiently done in-office to brighten teeth from the effects of discoloration and staining.
One of the easiest ways to improve your smile is to do it through professional teeth whitening. Zoom brightens your teeth in about an hour, and gives you the beautiful smile that you desire. By choosing to whiten your teeth professionally in-office, you will get better results than you would if you did at home whitening treatments.
Causes of tooth discoloration
Tooth discoloration and staining can happen to anyone. Here at Smile Dental our goal is to create a beautiful, brighter smile that you are proud to show off. There are many reasons that teeth can become discolored such as:
- Drinking dark colored beverages such as soda, tea, coffee, red wine
- Tobacco use- smoking, or chewing tobacco can cause particles to stay on your teeth.
- Poor dental hygiene- neglecting your teeth and gums can cause a build up of bacteria that over time will wear down the dentin and enamel of your teeth
- Dental trauma- sometimes when a tooth has experienced trauma it can become discolored due to lack of blood to the tooth.
The Zoom Whitening process
Our office uses the latest technology, and stronger, more professional whitening ingredients to create that whiter smile you desire. The process is quite simple, and takes just about an hour to achieve the desired effects. There are a few steps in the procedure that include:
- A quick examination of your teeth and gums will be done prior to the process. – This is to ensure that your teeth and gums are healthy enough to handle the bleaching process.
- The lips and gums will be covered, exposing only the teeth.
- The special Zoom whitening gel will be applied to the teeth, and a special light will be used to activate the whitening gel
- The process in done in twenty minute intervals and is done three times.
- A quick fluoride treatment will be done after the final interval of the whitening gel has been applied, and you will leave with a whiter smile.
If you are interested in Zoom teeth whitening call our office at (619) 334-8743 to schedule an appointment today!