Dear Smile Dental Patient,
As you are aware, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued warnings and precautions to healthcare providers worldwide regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of any virus within our office. For that, we ask for your thoughtful participation in taking these actions.
- Upon your arrival at our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer that we have provided.
- Please disinfect your hands before using any pens to fill out any documents that we may need from you.
- If using the restroom or exiting and reentering our office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon reentry.
- Please inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Please note that we will be limiting social distance, including handshaking, as a means of decreasing possible transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please inform us of any recent travel outside of the US to areas considered level 3 precaution by the CDC, which includes the following countries: Italy, South Korea, Iran, and China (as of March 5, 2020).
- Please inform us if you have traveled within the US.
We thank you for your consideration and participation in these office policies.
Smile Dental Lakeside
Dr. Arthur Santos, DDS
Dr. Ivan Santos, DDS